Monday, March 23, 2009

1 Day Awaaaay!





The Master Cleanse time is here again and I couldn't be more excited. I feel it is definitely time to take a 'time out' and allow a little control and clarity into my life. A few friends are planning to join us. I am always a fan of a big support group. Especially a "healthy one".

I am planning to keep a journal this time. I am also planning to do it 7-10 days. 10 is my ultimate goal. I have faith that I can do it. One day at a time.

The only thing that we are skeptical about is doing it in the powder form instead of the "real" way...I do feel like I am cheating a little bit, but hey I am a woman in a new age and fast and simple is the protocol. And besides the store was limited on all the ingredients we needed, so we said fck it, lets try it....

Good luck to Jeff (1st time), Fingazz and I.

I am going to save sooo much money on food and "extras"....now that's what I call Stimulus!




SAD NEWS : I just found out about the Fedex plane that crashed at the airport we fly into in Narita, Japan. :-(


LOOK OUT FOR NAILPOLISH the podcast COMING SOON with your hosts DIAMONIQUE AND ALONYS THE ARTIST.

Many Alonys kisses.

No comments: